Favorite Lines From "The Doctor's Wife"

1.
The Doctor: You're doing it again, you sexy thing!
Idris: See, you do call me that! Is it my name?
The Doctor: You bet it's your name!

2.
The Doctor: Uh, the House deleted all the bedrooms. I should probably make you two a new bedroom. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?
(Rory and Amy have a quick discussion.)
Amy: Okay. Um, Doctor, this time could we lose the bunk beds?
The Doctor: No, bunk beds are cool! A bed, with a ladder! You can’t beat that!
(Rory sighs and gives the Doctor a look. Amy frowns slightly.)
The Doctor: It’s your room. Up those stairs, keep walking til you find it. Off you pop.

3.
The Doctor: Uh, Amy. This is... well... she’s my TARDIS. Except she’s a woman. She’s a woman, and she’s my TARDIS.
Amy: She’s the TARDIS?
The Doctor: And she’s a woman. She’s a woman, and she’s the TARDIS.
Amy: Did you wish really hard?
The Doctor: Shut up! Not like that.
Idris: Hello, I’m... Sexy.
The Doctor: Ohhh. (Pointing at Amy and Rory.) Still shut up!

No comments: