Monday Blues

I have a headache. Work today was...mostly blah. Not completely but, yeah...

Next Tuesday is Valentine's Day. OH BOY. There is a rose in the back of my car, some people put junk back there and some put stuff animals, I've got an honest to goodness rose. I hope the next time I am stopped at a stop light the person behind me will see the rose and think of me as a car decor genius. That'd be nice.

I like the song Hollywood by Michael Buble. It's rather fantastic. The Justin Beiber part of the music video amuses me.

"I don't want to take you dancing/If you're dancing with the world/You can flash your caviar/And your million dollar car"

Speaking of dancing. I am obsessed. Haha Just obsessed. If it weren't for the fact that I am not yet old and retired, I would totally be one of those peeps who dances five nights a week. I just really enjoy it, that's all. I am trying to scheme in my head how to get to a dance this Friday but, I am not old and retired. And I am not exactly the best of company. Don't want to wish an evening alone with me on anybody. That'd be no fun.

Now to bed. Here's to a better tomorrow than today.

No comments: