Seven Friday Shorts

1. I just finished the bulk of my taxes. Finished with massive amounts of help from Heather. My brain hurts! That was not fun.

2. Once more I am reminded that I have Spending Issues. Or is it just the fact that gas is so crazy expensive? Because, really, the way I spend my time is relatively thrifty. I mean, my methods of entertaining myself are cheap once I arrive at the location thereof. I try and combine my trips as much as possible, too.

You know the movie Yes Man? There should be a No Girl movie for people like me. People who need help to say, no, I'm sorry. I can't do that.

3. Next week is going to be a rough week. I can feel it in my bones. After two four-day weeks, a five day week is going to feel insane. Must. Be. Strong. Please, sales gods, be kind to be and don't 25% off all paper. I would die.

4. Last night at lessons we covered Cast a Shadow over and over again. I'm pretty okay if I am one of the centers but I tend to fall apart if I am the outside. Two of the ladies who all ready know everything there is to know took me through it personally over and over again. Then, we got back out on the floor, after they'd walked me through the move like six times, and I still flunked the first three or four tries. Towards the end, though, I was starting to get it. Sort of.

5. Next week I am going to go see the a play. I haven't seen one in forever! I am going to see You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. Musicals are a weakness of mine. I am seeing a nonmusical this weekend, too! I almost forgot. This one is a comedy. I am a sucker for comedies and a sucker for musicals. A musical comedy? Joy and Glory rolled into one!

6. Last week, on my staycation that I haven't posted about yet, Kelsey and I froze seventeen dozen cookie balls and then baked another two dozen or so. It was awesome. However, when I opened the freezer this morning in a quest for bread, our freezer supply seems to have dwindled. What's up with that? :(

7. I want to eat something yummy. And Italian. Oh. Yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have 18,000 pages of taxes

Your blog got lost and google reader found it today