To Cut or Not to Cut

It has been probably about eight months since my last haircut. I have been getting bang trims for just under $5 every 3-4 weeks from Cost Cutters but I haven't had a real hair cut in months and months.

I know, I know what they say about trimming your hair regularly. Every six weeks though? Ain't nobody got time for that! I generally get several inches off of my hair every six months or so. This feels like the longest I have waited to get a hair cut in a long time. I usually can't handle the weight of my hair by this point but I want long hair! And not only is it getting heavy but I just want to change it up and I have seen some longer hair that I really like.


This is what my hair currently looks like. I am sorry for the low quality of all my pictures!


This is superb! Never mind the ombré/roots and the sort of curls. I love the shape of it though, mine is kind of rounded and this is more of a V shape. I also love the layering.


This is another one that I like. This shows more or less the same hair cut but on straight, one color hair. It has the V shape and the layers that I want. This is definitely longer than I want my hair to be, though. I want to grow out my hair but I do not want it to be that long!


Finally, this is a picture of what I do not want. Yes, this cut has the V shape and yes, it is layered but the layers are so choppy. This is so not my style, at all.

What do you think? I am not going to do it anytime soon if anything I would go next time I needed my bangs trimmed and just get them done at the same time I get my hair cut. I don't know though.

My other thought is just get my hair straightened. But it is more expensive than just cutting it. What do you all think?

No comments: