My Great Depression

There is a party going on right now and I am not there. I really want to be there. :(

I am very disappointed. Like, really very disappointed. I didn't expect to be quite as disappointed as I am.

And, of course, I feel bad for being disappointed. Like disappointment is one of the seven deadly sins or something. I feel bad because I feel like my disappointment is going to cause someone else to feel like they are/I am a bad person.

Ugh. Having a driver's license would not help me, BTW. In case you were going to say--oh wait, I don't get comments--in case you were going to think, "Just a little longer and she'll be able to drive herself wherever she wants."

Wrong. Really, really wrong.

I couldn't drive myself anywhere because A. I don't have a car and B. I would be a horrible person for going out and certain people would make my life miserable.

djkandjaiabdusikall!!

I don't even know what stupid part of me decided blogging was a good idea. People are going to feel bad and it would be all my fault. Sorry! I'm just frustrated and upset and tired. I'm going to shut up and go weep piteously over in this corner.

See, this is me weeping piteously.

1 comment:

Brittany November said...

I've been feeling disappointed too lately. :( May I weep with you? No? Too bad. *weeps*