Seven Friday Shorts

1. Apparently I like to photography things more than people. Can anyone tell me why those silly Wednesday posts are rainbowy?

2. Sometimes when I get home from work I get this uncanny feeling that my welcome home present is a to-do list. Today was one of those days. Other days I feel like while I'm at work nothing happens and then I get home, "Look! She's home, let's entail her help." And then, off and on, I'm being sent on a guilt trip for having a job in the first place. And the rest of the time things are just normal.

3. My plan for tomorrow: accomplish a lot. Three reasons:
--It'll help make up for me having a job
--A lot needs to be accomplished
--My folks will be more likely to let me go to the party I got invited to

4. If I had my way I would have a dozen pairs of glasses. I like glasses. :) Most of the time I don't mind the fact that I am short-sighted. (Not being able to see far away is short-sighted, right?) However, whenever I go sunglass shopping I wish that I could just get normal glasses. All the (cheap) Rx sunglasses I find are really lame and I've yet to find a good pair of Rx glasses that I could buy with tinted lenses (homemade sunglasses :P ). I like the bigger lenses and fatter frames of sunglasses but can't seem to find that in Rx glasses. Most distressing and agravating to me. Grrr!


5. I feel like an idiot right now. That's all.

6. Last night I had a unpleasant dream. I dreamed that instead of going to a night of 3-4 very important softball games we had a Talent Night play practice. Now, that was disheartening, of course! Missing softball is no fun. However, there's worse to come.
Everyone turned up to play practice but we completely ignored two of our actors and had two people fill in their parts as if they weren't there! They were very dejected and insulted.
It was a very sad dream. :(

7. Guess what! A friend of ours just gave us a bunch of tomatoes! Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: