It's a Small World

On Sunday I went to see The Music Man, before the show started I was chillin' in my seat. This lady walked in, now the auditorium was dark so I couldn't quite see her face and she wasn't looking my way anyway. When she got closer and I was surer I called out her name and waved. Her and her family sat in the row in front of me. I was thinking, how do you know the C. Family? I will have to ask that next time I see her, it'll probably be something boring.

The other day I saw someone I did not expect to see so far from the workplace. Flash. I "met" this guy three or four years ago, he works in my town. I do not remember his name, just his nickname, Flash, because he was always running. Of course, maybe this guy was not Flash, he must at least be his long lost identical twin brother because Kelsey and I thought he looked an awful lot like him.

Several months ago, at a softball game, a girl walked in front of the bleachers. This would have been nothing except that two people that I know knew her and called out to her. She was like, "What are you doing here?" And they were like, "This is our church's game." Then they had hugs all around and she had to go and they came back, sat down, and we finished the game.
The other day I saw this girl who looked so stinkin' familiar and she was much too pretty. Haha I thought to myself, I think she is the same girl! I told a lady I know that she looked really familiar and she was like, "Oh, yeah, she came to one of the softball games."

Monday morning I got on the Internet and saw that one of my Facebook friends had posted a album of a photoshoot she had done for a family she knew. I clicked on the first picture and, "I know them!" I babysat those kids at a church event. What a small world.

No comments: