A Short Presentation on How I Feel

I'm am feeling so joyful and carefree. Not.

I am so nervous and unsure and...kinda sad, too, I guess. Maybe I am sad because I've not been invited to any sort of Halloween (or costume) party. I know what I would dress up as and it would be amazing! ...ish.

I thought, ontop of these negative feelings I would be spending today in four square feet of space having my finger nails eaten off by nasty chemicals. (Of course, this isn't quite true--I would only have to spend twenty minutes having my finger nails eaten off. However, when they are gone, they are gone.)

I am scheduled to be interrogated twice this week. I am dreading it. I am so stinkin' nervous. I admit I have been avoiding one of these interrogations since I was, like, twelve. I am sure that everyone knows how good that is, right? ;) I have this unpleasant sick feeling near the location of the pit of my stomach.

Oh, and, what else is on my mind? Should I apply to fast food job nearby or the other one in the city where I want to someday live? Whatever will I do with myself?

If I was loved by the greater population I would be assembling my costume right now. Boo.

I feel sick.

2 comments:

Kate said...

:( Sorry 'bout your life.

Heather said...

Hello?

*I* love you!

Heather