Ulcers, Sores, Pain

I have three canker sores inside my bottom lip. They are grey/white ulcers with a red border.

No one knows exactly what causes canker sores or how to cure them/prevent them. Canker sores are often triggered by mouth injuries, irritating substances, stress, and dentures, braces, etc. rubbing against the skin inside your mouth.

Besides the ulcer I sometimes get on the tip of my tongue, I always get mine after I bite the inside of my mouth while chewing. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that after one bite, it swells and I end up biting it a few more times and the lone, behold--canker sore is here.

Normally, however, I only get one. Two on one side and one on the other. I have had them for, like, a week. I am very ready for the day to cone when I can eat and drink in peace. And for my saliva makers to calm down because swallowing is painful.

...You'll thank me later.

No comments: