Oh the Extremely Dramatic Drama!

My face tastes like salt. Don't ask how I know that.

Interrogation#1 was this morning. It was dreadful! I made a terrible fool of myself and was oh so very mature. The guy was nice enought but I think, deep down, he was laughing at me. (Yay. I love being laughed at when I'm not being funny.) What is even worse: a new date of Doom has been scheduled! I am so sick and tired of this drama. I hear there is a chance that #3 could be the last one and I am desperately hoping that that will be so! Dream come true! Interrogation #3 is on Friday, over the phone. Interrogation #2 is yet to come!

Compared to this, my driver's test was a piece of cake. (Stress- and nervous-wise, I mean.)

Don't you love how maturely I handle the things that bother me? :)

I just looked up The Ladies of Grace Adieu and there are exactly eight copies of the book in all the Wisconsin libraries. Everytime I look at books for sale anywhere I hope that that day will be the day that I find that book for $1.50 or something. I have been wanting to read it for 2-3 years now. ;)
I need to read two books this week so that I can return them but I have had too much on my mind for reading.

Everything has been pushed aside while Worry has had the coveted spot of attention. Things like, NaNoWriMo (which is in, like, five days!) has been forgotten in a cobwebbed corner.

Today my Mom bought two dresses and a pair of shoes, I think I am supposed to pay her back but I am not sure. I tried on three dresses with polka dots when I was in Goodwill. I got one that has Autumn colored polka dots and the other has Spring colored polka dots. The former has spaghetti straps and the other has regular straps. I want to ask Heather to relocate the buttons or button holes in the Spring dress for me, whoever had the dress before me had really big shoulders or else liked to wear their dresses around their middle instead of their chest.
I have a pair of knee-high boots now! Boo-yah! I have been checking the Goodwill shelves for ages! The only boots I can ever find in my size are really ugly Bratz boots. (Remember the Bratz?) These however are my size and normal. Sadly, however, my calves are much skinnier than the boots are. Oh, well! :)

Brrr! It's so cold out today.

No comments: