Survivor

Today I am spending the afternoon at home, I have one thing on my agenda. Mainly, organizing my completely fallen apart life. Putting away laundry, picking up the doodads I've let stray. Clean out my car if I get to feeling real brave.

One of the items on my to-do list is to blog. We're halfway through January (*gasp*) and I've only blogged once. There has been no time for blogging this month! I've been working all week, getting more important things done on Saturdays and then I've pretty much been out all day every Sunday and most/all Saturday evenings, too.

And now that I have a spare second to update my little blog? No inspiration. So I am going to end this post and go and find some food and then I'll listen to some favorite songs, eat more stuff, and get to work.

Speaking of food, I am at a constant war between my love for food and not wanting to get fat.

Speaking of my favorite songs. I really like Uptown Girl. Thank you for the music, Billy Joel. Same thing to those of you who covered it so beautifully. (Mainly, Glee but also Westlife.)

Stay tuned. :)

No comments: