I Feel Like a Zombie Come Back to Life

The weekend has arrived! Hallelujah! :) This week has been pretty good to me, though, I can't complain.

Remember this post? Last week, three total errors. This week, not including yesterday's unknown, two. Woohoo! I'm so pleased with myself. :) I suddenly realized yesterday that, much to my surprise, I'm actually making friends out of my coworkers. Not weekend friends but, you know, weekday friends. It's kind of...awesome?

I have one coworker who gets a big kick out of giving me frights. He loves to come up behind me and go, "Boo!" I'm afraid I always give him satisfaction. I never cease to jump and "scream like a girl." Most of the time he does it when no one else is around, so that is nice, I guess. I've always got people giving me a hard time about stuff, what's up with that? I always give them satisfaction though, sometimes (like now) accidentally and sometimes on purpose. I don't mind being teased, most of the time.

My plans for this weekend have changed a little since my last post. I am going to pick up three girls tonight and take them to the dance tonight. This makes me feel, kind of old? And responsible. I feel kind of nervous being in charge of someone else's kids for the evening. I have been before without these feelings of worriment. Maybe it is because I barely know these girls, I'm taking them in my car, and I've never met their parents. I don't know, I feel really grown-up, though. It's interesting.

Anyways. We are going to have a smashing good time! I am really excited. The time is just crawling along. Oi vey. I keep thinking I will get up and go to the grocery store but I don't feel like doing that, coming home, and then leaving again. Too much time and money! I keep thinking I'll go ahead and get dressed up now but I want to take a shower first. I keep thinking I'll take a shower first but the bathroom is being worked on right now. SO--I'm just here blogging to pass the time.

My hands currently smell like a combination of gasoline and hand lotion.

And tomorrow! I guess I'll grocery shop tomorrow after church because I don't want to go sledding with the others. I'm not really in the sledding mood, ice skating I would do but not sledding. Sledding leaves you all wet and tired. And tomorrow we have dance lessons and church. Woot, woot. Should be fantastic! I feel like there is something else, too, but I can't think of it.

I'm going grocery shopping because, on my day off, I am going to make the most fantastic food ever! I'm thinking pancakes and sausages for breakfast and I had a hankering for gourmet grilled cheese the other day, so we will have that for lunch. It'll be amazing, but I have to buy the stuff for it. The tomatoes and cheese and cream cheese and sausage and syrup. Yummy. Expensive, but, once in awhile? You gotta have yourself some good food. You just gotta.

And Tuesday night. Ah! So fun. I cannot wait. Going dancing at a club called the Swingin' Beavers, isn't that name fantastic? Best ever! I'm expecting it to be great fun. I'll be staying out way late, though, so yay for not having to work until late the next day. :D

And that is all, must run along!

No comments: