Desultory Babbling

This is why it is always a good idea to place "ish" at the end of your "post soon" blog post endings. Or, atleast, this is why it's a good reason for me to do it.

I don't post often. Even when I have something to post about I don't do it. Perhaps 'cause I'm always "busy." Perhaps. Not sure. Well, anyways, here are the last three videos, as promised. This is the last! Enjoy them! Enjoy them or I shall be most highly displeased with thee. Do not risk my displeasure.







There. Finally off my back. I commend all those people who manage to vLog regularly. Such work!

I currently sit in a broken rocking chair in the living room. My siblings are near here watching Tinkerbell, some mind numbing movie. I sit here with Clive on my lap, one FireFox (death to IE! It is from the devil!) window open with two tabs. Because I don't like to have alot of programs open. One is the BlogSpot window into which I type this and the other is Facebook. Now that Soul Skittles as had her Famous Conversation with the Duncan Phillips of the 'boyz one must keep their Facebook open at all times. And I just have it open because I...have it open. :P

Speaking of Duncan and his website, Breezy did a really lovely and amazing job on it! She's so good! [/gushing] Breezy's latest blog post is interesting. She seems to be in favor of vegetarianism. Most interesting. Last night I watched a documentary by the name of Fathead. Some guy did a bunch of experiments with fat and fast food and carbohydrates and whatnot. He interviewed people on the street, in fast food restaurants, scientists, doctors, and random other people. The results of all this is that animal meats and fats are wonderfully good for your body, carbs ain't, and vegentarian and low-fat diets lead to depression. Huh. Who knew, right? Despite whether you agree with him and all those doctors and scientists as to wether fat is good for you it's a good movie. Before watching I feared it would be boring and full of disgustingly bloated people in close up. Most of the time it wasn't too bad. There were some such pictures and some of it was very confusing but for the most part it was interesting and sometimes even amusing.
Now my parents are talking about cutting the bread and potatoes in our diets to a minimum. Eh. I'm not sure I like that idea.

Continuing on the subject of food: my sister made a really dilicious cod chowder. Very, very good. Next time a few more potatoes (oops, there's that word, potato) and it will be tip top and grand. Maybe a short application of the bamix too, not sure. Anyway. It was vareh ( :P ) good and I will not complain if it is placed on the table again.
Also, we got two $100 gift cards for nearby foodmart in the mail today. The letter was anonymous. How fun, right? All the lovely gifts that are given to people in dire need are anonymous. Atleast, that's how it is in the small charitable short stories that you find at checkout counters during Christmas. These gift cards means possibly no Food Pantry visits. Hurrah! Indeed.
Anyways. *cough* Must carry on now. I'm probably not suppose to say anything like this on my blog. :P But, as Peter says, 'I'm always in trouble' so why bother? :P

There are several Christian concerts/shows coming up. So fun! Of course, I can't go to them all but it's great fun to go talk about them.
On March 21st Ken Davis is coming to a place that is, *considers,* half a hour away. Ken is one of those ultra funny comedians that make your side ache with laughing and you'll be repeating his jokes at the supper table for weeks on end. Tickets are $10 if you can get a group of 0f 10-15 people otherwise the tickets are $15. Expensive. With a capital E. Speaking of E's, I like E's. My last name is spelled with a E, (so's my first name, actually) and I like it because Paul Colman's name is spelled without it. Ha!
On March 22nd Taylor Mason is coming to a place that is a hour and a half away. Taylor is like Ken. He's a comedian, musician, ventriliquist and who knows what else. If thou art interested you may look him up on YouTube. There's his whole show from Bananas on there, I believe. The tickets are $8, I think, but I can't quite remember.

That's all well and good and fantastic and everything but here's what I really want to see:
I want to see the Join the Tribe Tour with Newsboys, VOTA, Bread of Stone, and DecembeRadio. But they aren't coming near here. Weep! The closest event I've been able to find is REACH: A Night of Music and Message or something. Bread of Stone lists this as part of the Join the Tribe Tour. For those who don't know: REACH is something the 'boyz and GlobalTribe started. It's basically just a free concert. Yay! This REACH event, which will be the third one ever, will be in Saginaw, Michigan on April 3rd. Six hours away. Now, for free concerts (general admission concerts) one must arrive early. Doors open at 7pm so one should probably get there at, say, 1pm and with a six hour drive one has to leave at, say, five in the morning. :P One should probably wake up at three in the morning but set their alarm to 2am just in case.

*cough* If my parents are reading this, they are freaking out. Just so you know. Anyways. I really, really, really wanna go see that but am trying to resign myself to the possibility of not being able to. Yes, you may as well get used to this whole REACH thing because I'm not about to shut up about it.

Also, very eager for Lifest. Of course. Newsboys have not yet been listed as part of the deal. I keep posting on their Facebook page to get Newsboys and Paul Colman and Relient K. I've posted their every day for a few days now. I don't think appreaciate it. They've deleted all of my posts on their Wall except two. Eh. Atleast I'm drawing attention to myself. Bob Smiley was added to the line up on Monday. Fun! (So was Children 18:3, netsirK.)

I want to go to Family Faith Nite also, that's in July. Paul Colman and VOTA and who knows who else is gonna be there. I am so excited! Finally get to see Paulipops live!

The other day I also emailed a nearby church and asked them to consider Paulipops for their small little carnival/festival thing they have in Nearbyville (which is Kiwi's Myville). It's a free event and I've gone twice. Saw 33Miles there one year and GoFish was there both years. *points at sidebar*

*wonders what else she was going to say* Um, maybe next time. For now, I see Blueh as commented before my whole post was up. Shame, Blueh!

4 comments:

Blueh said...

I totally agree.

We must be ever vigilant! Dunny may find us at the most random time... when we don't even know it...

:P

netsirK said...

Life without meat would be a terrible, terrible thing. I hope your bread/potato intake will not be shortened. That'd be terrible! (for me at least)
I know what you mean about the Join the Tribe tour. :( I won't be seeing it, either.
OOOH CHILDREN 18:3!! I hear they have an awesome live show. I wanna see them! Take me with you to Lifefest, I could fit in a suitcase!

Brittany November said...

*Bad memories brought back* Oooooooooooooh, the Join the Tribe tour. The concert I was supposed to see!! :-O WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I hate the stupid venue that canceled that show! Hate it, hate it, hate it! *Throws a hissy like a 3 year old*
Oh well. AO is coming back in July. They're not the newsboys by any means...but...;)

Anonymous said...

Somebody gave us food gift cards???? I had no idea!!! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL ME THESE THINGS????

Heather