Valentine's, Music, Videos, Dull and Random Mindless Bloggings



For all you people who had vast trouble with Valentine's Day, five days ago. It seems we have a bunch of haters of that day. How sad. I have yet to understand why you hate it...perhaps I shall be enlightened some day. Until then, you may watch this video and try and enlighten me if you so desire.

The rest of us will watch this video and save...six days of our lives. Yeah, baby. :P



Those of us who didn't find the first video funny, don't hate Valentine's, and don't have music players may go down and sit on the curb and weep. Hopefully someone will save you before you throw yourself into traffic, indeed, indeed.

*listens to Paul Colman on Aussie Radio* Be back in a hour.

"Americans really do have rather a soft spot for Australians, probably because they just don't know us but for whatever reason..." -- Paul Colman

Alright, that was more like twenty minutes and I've got to get crackin' on my day here. Figure out this mess I've got before me. So, real quick I'm just going to post the answers to mah music quiz from before and leave ya'll with that. Only Blueh and Soul Skittles guessed, major shame on the rest of thine heads.

1. "All things wise, and wonderful You are."

Robby Seay Band's Song of Hope, I can't believe neither of you got this. Shame!

2. "Lifting the hopeless with hope to go on..."

Newsboys' Lord (I Don't Know) -- very well done, both of you.

3. "...Searching for water but I come up dry. Thought that I'd find happiness..." (Actually rather dislike this song.)

Do I have to say what this is?! *whimpers* Britt Nicole's You.

4. "But the cross makes him wish that his spine was more than a school of jellyfish."

Newsboys' Going Public -- well done, Blueh!

5. "Can you see God? You ever seen him? I've never seen the wind. I see the effects of the wind but I've never seen the wind. It's a mystery to me!" (Does this count?)

Mind's Eye by dcTalk -- well done, Skittles!

6. "I was wrong, and You're still here, and Your love, it carried all my fear."

Paul Colman Trio's Love Me More -- well done, Blueh!

7. "The song of Asian believers, filled with God's holy fire."

He Reigns by Newsboys -- well done both of you!

8. "You're only sick as all your secrets."

Let It All Come Out by Newsboys -- my felicitations, Blueh!

9. "I know it's hard to hear promises, when the blue has turned to grey."

The Letter by Newsboys -- both of you did very well. Indeed.

10. "I catch you digging in my trash, for things I've long thrown away."

Newsboys' Dear Shame -- well done, Blueh! *laughs at Skittles' Monk quote*

11. "When the stones get thrown, they either miss or they turn to glory."

Newsboys' Step Up to the Microphone -- sorry, Blueh!

12. "When no one solves the mysteries or even wipes away the tears."

Newsboys' I Surrender All -- well done. I commend you.

13. "Oh, Lord, You are the author, redeeming what's been done..."

Lord (I Don't Know) by Newsboys -- very good! No, you're all good, Skittles. :)

14. "When that muffled sigh, says you're barely getting by..."

Million Pieces by Newsboys -- I commend you...again.

15. "Looking for love and I lost my way, another long night as turned to day."

Ha! Ha! Ha! It's FFH's When I Praise.

16. "What you going to say to the soul kiss...?"

I gave Blueh a run for her money? *congratulates self* Very well done. Both of you.

17. "I wanna lift my voice to Heaven and listen to the angels sing along."

ThirdDay's Sing a Song. :D

18. "...Like a star, set apart, set apart from the start of the world..."

The Letter by Newsboys -- points to both contestants.

19. "To the holders of secrets and scars learning to stand with reaching arms..."

The Tide by Newsboys. Like, the best song ever. :P Well done, Blueh!

20. "Oh, Father, tonight, it's our desire to see your kingdom shine on earth as in Heaven, tonight." (Dream: to hear this song in concert!)

God of Nations by Newsboys. Blueh has guessed currectly.

21. "And know this, I cannot love a little..."

Atmosphere by tobyMac -- well done, to...both.

22. "We'll make room for your shade of skin; short ones, tall ones, skinny ones, bigger."

Diverse City by tobyMac -- I congratulate Skittles.

23. "And I know that it's coming but I can't see it now."

Hallelujah #2, or 2003, 0r whatever by Newsboys -- well done both!

24. "I can see it clearly now, see your eyes in the starry skies."

I Got Your Number by Newsboys (A NB song that annoys Blueh? Well, I'll be!)

25. "Singin' 'Glory, glory, hallelujah, he reigns.'" (A freebie! Hurrah!)

He Reigns by Newsboys (Yep, repeats, Blueh, indeed.) Both players guessed currectly.

26. "Our God, you reign forever, our hope, our strong deliverer..."

Everlasting God by Lincoln Brewster -- Blueh has scored again!

27. "I do not need help from anyone but there's a few little words that I did neglect..."

Love Comes True by Newsboys -- Blueh has won this round.

28. "Bowed and broken, everything's new, all that I need..."

Joy by Newsboys -- yes to Skittles, apologies to Blueh.

29. "Who wants to listen to a single-sided phone call?"

Cup o'Tea by Newsboys -- points to both players.

30. "Holy is our God Almighty and holy, holy is His name alone."

It Is You by Newsboys -- well done, Blueh!

And thus ends today's show. Congratulations to both or contestants and thanks to Auto Motors for supporting this show. Thank you and tune in next time for another thri-i-lling episode of this...unnamed show.

*goes off to do dull things with Paulipop's History Maker running through her head*

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

Bah! I musta missed this post because I would have got a lot of them :( *Mopes*

Blueh said...

WHOO! I did pretty good. :)

Yes, I Got Your Number annoys the heck out of me. But for some reason, I like the bridge... :P

Most of the tracks on Read All About It have their own little tiny ounce of cheesiness... but there is one song on there I will NEVER call cheesy. NE-VER.

Guess. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Wow, I almost forgot abotu this game. XD
I've never been good at dem...
*throws stuff at self for not knowing oldschool NB *
:-o Blueh didn't get Diverse City?
Oh, the humanity!
Hah, Auto Motors. :D

netsirK said...

Boo. It looks like I missed the Unnamed show. :(

Kiwi da Fruit said...

You don't like "I Got Your Number"? I think it's rather good and catchy....for an early-90s kind of song.
I would have played the game, but opted out due to limited Kiwi/Angus bonding time. I would have gotten 19 out of 30, so not too bad...

Were y'all to sick for church today? Hope not! We missed you there. :(
You should give me the email address for the church here in Myopolis so I can email, requesting PC. *has a horrific thought* When would the concert here in Myopolis be?? b'cause we might be going on Vacation in early July! I really, really, REALLY hope Rapunzel and I can go see PC! We might mention it and our longing to go to Mom and Dad tonight. Man, I hope we can go!! If that other church can't get him, maybe we can get him to our church? *crossing fingers hopefully, e'en though it doesn't do any real good*

~Kiwi~