This is the End

Welcome to the end of February '09! Today would have been my aunt's birthday... Wasn't it '08 just yesterday? My goodness...

*listens to Seventh Day Slumber's worship album previews* I haven't got much to say but I've been awarded two awards and I keep forgetting to post about that, so today is the day.

Superior Scribbler Award
The dear Delaney of Hat Full of Hope awarded me (about three months ago) this and I thank her much for it, in turn I award...
*considers*
Kiwi of For Lack of a Better Title
Alyosha of Just Weather
and... J.S. of Gourmet Jumbo Shrimp

And also...

The Lemonade Award
The dear Kiwi of For Lack of a Better Title awarded me this. I had no idea what it was for so I looked it up. Supposedly it is "The Lemonade Award" and I'm to award it to someone who showed a good attitude or gratitude in their last post. I shall pick three people.
*considers*
Heather from Stylish Modesty
Krysti of Delusions of Grandeur
and... Jane of Fifty-Four

And for anyone who cares: between Sunday and next Sunday I will not being touching the computer and internet. Just so you know.

6 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hurrah, hurray! I love awards!
February is weird. but it's also awesome. and i'm gonna blog about that. so yeah.

Jane said...

I show you "gratitude" for this tasty award! Here's to you [she says, as she lifts her lemonade glass high].
Thank you!

Krystina said...

Thanks for the award! :P

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Heather

Alyosha said...

Aw thank you! Very kind.

I daresay all the people I would give it to have already been awarded. Tragic.

I see that you insist on calling it Just Weather...you really must keep up with the times, Owan. :D I suppose that is a subtle hint. *ignores* Nah, maybe I'll change it back someday. The fact that someone on Wordpress is already using "Chasing My Hat" is a sore trial to me.

RYC: I most certainly would have fun finding out the personality types of your friends. *rubs hands together* Ooooh yes.

Trust me, Canadian schools are not that great. :P

See, in my experience if you actually care about getting good marks and ask the teacher for help, you'll get it...and if you don't bother, then you won't.

Then again the public school I take classes at is very focussed (focused? Eh) on helping their students succeed, maybe more than average--so perhaps I wouldn't know.

But yeah, naturally one-on-one teaching is preferable. :)

netsirK said...

February is one of my favorite months, and now it is gone. :(

Yay, awards!
And I LOVE all the radio ideas you gave me! Mucho gracias!