Red Hair and Green Eyes

Alyosha and Heather say this blog is a little hard to read. I enlarged the text a little but no more. You'll just have to deal with it. Ha!

FoodStamps have been renewed!! Oh, happy, happy day! Though we're sure to die of what we've recently eaten before we manage to partake of the loveliness of food. Yesterday was the worst, though. We had the last of just about everything in the fridge. The last two boxes of low-carb noodles (which are disgusting!! I never want to go low-carb ever!), three of the last four apples, the last of the sour cream, the last onion, thirteen hard boiled eggs, the last of the ranch dressing, and a little bit of mustard. Say it with me, "EW!" We had it with toasted pieces of bread but since we haven't got any honey left we had to put stevia in the bread. Icky. And then for breakfast today we had the left overs of that made up as sandwhiches between more bread. One had to force oneself to eat it and to chew it and to swallow it without gagging. Gulping water down between bites.
I'd be more willing to try the jelly and mayonaise sandwhiches we had many years ago again than eat any more of that.
The way people do FoodStamps is nuts. It means that we're not going to get much food this month (or this year, not sure, no one tells me anything! :P ) so we're going to see if there's a Food Pantry around here anywhere. Should be most interesting. Indeed.

Well. I've got four more of my vLog videos up and ready for viewing! Hurrah! Here they are...







Doesn't my hair look positively red? Nothing new there. But my eyes are green! O.o That's new. Normally they're mostly blue. Perhaps this is only my imagination. Not sure.

There's three videos. Hopefully the last three will be appearing on this blog soon. Soonish.

9 comments:

Blueh said...

Red hair isn't bad!

Just look at me! XD

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hehe. I have no idea what foodstamps are. Hehehe.
My eyes change colors...sometimes they're green but mostly they're blue, or green-ish blue.
Sometimes I wish I had red hair. :D

Daughter of Eve said...

I love red hair! I think it'd be COOL to have red hair and green eyes! You do realize that I tagged you, don't you? I have this sneakish suspision that you haven't been following my blog very closely this week... Well, I suppose big girl have lots of things they have to do. ;D Happy Valentine's Day, and see ya Sunday! :D

Daughter of Eve said...

P.S. Love the template!!!

catfreak70 said...

Hi, this is the first time I've been on your blog.

I have blue eyes. Just plain blue eyes. And when I was little, I had white-blond hair with curls, but now my hair is straight, and I'm more brown than blond. So, I'm a greeney-bluish-brownish blond ..
........*tries to think of something*........Yeah.

catfreak70 said...

And the background is awesome!
~Cat le Freak LXX

Brittany November said...

Hey-ya! I actually don't watch a whole lot of TV and I don't have a sweetheart *mopes* My dad did bring me a box of chocolates though; so that was cool :)
LOL. No, you didn't miss my birthday :) I have a counter on my sidebar counting down to it. Anyways, it's in March; so you still have a few weeks yet ;)
Have a good day, Dickens hater :P ;)
(The word verification is "Panti" O.o)

Kiwi da Fruit said...

Drat Angus. *raspberry* I hates him. He's NOT my preciouss! We hates him forever, Angusessss!

Anywhoze. *tries to supress the inner Gollum* (yes, I have a little bitty Gollum inside of me. I think he's playing solitaire right now.)

Yik. Low-carb. I think I'd rather be fat. Yik. Jelly and Mayo sandwiches. Yik. Ranch dressing and mustard. Yik. Onion and sour cream. yik yik yik.

The lights are better in these videos. I hope the music is turned down slightly? We watched a bit of the last *gasp* ("It's signed!!!! History is SIGNED!!) *gasp* video @ the library, and 'twas hard to hear with PC in the background. It's quite entertaining watching your facial expressions without sound to go with them.

BREEZY!!! I want to be you, Breezy!! (except maybe I'd change my name. To Kiwi. Or NBFan. I'm not sure.)

Weeell, I'd better go. Thanks for mentioning me and, more importantly, my blog address to DUNCAN. :D :D :D
See ya!
~Kiwi~

Daughter of Eve said...

Wait, did I miss something??? DUNCAN?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Meaning THE NEWSBOYS ONE?!?!?!?! Or am I overreacting over some other Duncan I care nothing about? Oh, Kiwi, you have an inner Gollum, too. ;D See ya all!

~Queen Lucy the Valiant~