More Pointless Blogs

A
- Age: A question I do not wish to answer. I'm "old" enough to dislike answering this, and besides, my current age is rather uncomfortable, I think.
- Animal: No preference...
- Annoyance: *considers* Um, dirty/disorganized people. (I annoy myself, what a trial).
- Available: Weekdays 4PM to 4:02PM, Weekends 9AM-9:07AM.

B
- Been in Love: Sure! I'm in love with alot of things.
- Been on stage: About this time last year I got on the church's stage and recited a bunch of verses from Isaiah and some from Jeremiah and who knows where else. My Mom says half the audience was crying by the time I was done. O.o
- Beer: Smells like moldy bread, incase you didn't know.
- Bed size: Top bunk of a twin bunk bed. (Oh, hurrah.)
- Believe in Magic: A delicate question that I am going to skip. I have no idea what I'd say. :P
- Believe in Santa: Not now, not never.
- Best feeling in the world: *considers* There's alot of really, really good feelings. *would quote netsirK and etc. if she wasn't so keen on being original*
- Best weather: Um, thunderstorms, windy, pleasant days. 65-80 degrees, I think.
- Birthday: (This I am willing to say, especially if you promise me a birthday present.) June 19th.
- Blind or Deaf: I've often consider which would be more tiresome, I've yet to come up with a answer for that. I...really dunno. Deaf means no music and no voices and blindness means no books and no faces and...things of that sort.

C
- Candy: Pretty much any. Love candy canes.
- Color: Undecided.
- Chore you hate: *considers* Um, dusting and vacuuming.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Both are good.
- Cake or pie: Both.
- Country to visit: Anywhere and everywhere! Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Germany, Iceland, the Netherlands, Scotland, Thailand, Ukraine, England, Finland, Great Britain, Greece, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Peru, Russia, Slovakia, United Kingdom, United States, Wales, Australia, Czech Republic, Ethiopia, France, Israel, Italy, Norway, Northern Ireland, Poland, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Zimbabwe...to name a large few.
- Cheese: Swiss is about the only cheese I will happily eat plain.

D
- Day or Night: Both?
- Dad's name: Private information.

E
- Eyes: Blue, mostly blue and some greenishness, I think.
- Everyone's Got: Cells, I think...
- Ever failed a class: Possibly? *smacks memory*
- Essential start your day item: Eyelid pry-openers, someone invent these soon. They'll be a huge hit, I'm sure.

F
- First Thoughts Waking Up: Am I still I? :P (Not really, I'm too groggy to have any easily interpreted thoughts.)
- Food: I don't have enough interest in food, possibly.
- Favorite actor(s): Don't really have any of those.

G
- Greatest Fear: ?? Lately I've felt really insecure/vulnerable/afraid. Poor me...
- Goals: Survive. And grow up to be Breezy Baldwin (except I'll have a more exciting name than that.)
- Gold or silver: Gold.
- Gum: The sugarless great-for-your-teeth kind.
- Get along with your parents?: Pretty much. I get annoyed with 'em sometimes, though...

H
- Hair Color: Some label it blonde and others label it red. I don't bother labeling it.
- Height: Something like 5'6" and three-quarters but I've forgotten the exacts.
- Happy: CURSES! CURSES!! Nope, not happy. :P
- Holiday: Dunno.
- How do you want to die?: I don't know, I've never done it so I'm not sure which way I would like best. Though, I'm pretty sure I don't want to die via a stab in the back. Or, atleast, that's what I assume.

I
- Ice Cream: Most any kind is good but the kinds with mint/fudge are best.
- Instrument: Don't have one.

J
- Jewelry: I've got a watch, a ring, a few necklaces, a pair of earrings, a bracelet or two...
- Job: I've had a few of those... Siblingsitter, would be one.

K
- Kids: None currently, just be patient.
- Keep a journal?: For the most part.

L
- Love: Many, many things.
- Letter: Not sure.
- Laughed so hard you cried: I did, just the other week...longish story, though...
- Living arrangement: I sleep in a office with three of my sisters in my parent's house. Yay.

M
- Milk flavor: Yuck.
- Movies: *considers* I dunno about this one, not a mega movie person.
- Motion sickness?: Occasionally. Can't handle going in circles any more.
- McD’s or BK?: Ew.
- Mum's name: That's equally private.

N
- Number: Even numbers, and numbers that are divisible by five also.
- Nickname(s): Owan, among others.

O
- One wish: That I might be able to skip this question?
- Overnight hospital stay other than your birth: Homebirth. Ha! Foiled the quiz. Anyway, when I was almost three I had surgery on my mouth and stayed overnight. I have a scar! Wanna see? :P I didn't want to sleep in the hospital bed by myself so it was me, my mom, and my little baby sister...

P
- Perfect Pizza: The kind my Dad makes is the best. However he does it is fine with me.
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither.
- Pet peeve: *considers* I can think of one but it's too hard to explain so I won't.

Q
- Quail: I dunno if I've had that...
- Quotes you like: You don't want to go there.

R
- Reason to cry: Depends.
- Reality T.V.: Don't watch much TV.
- Radio Station: I don't have a favorite.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: Yep.
- Ring size: Seven, I think. I got my ring almost four years ago so I've almost forgot.
- Right or left handed: Right.

S
- Song: Currently I'm listening to Million Pieces. Need I say who it's by?
- Shoe size: 11
- Salad dressing: Yuck.
- Sushi: Never had it.
- Slept outside: As in, on a blanket on the grass or in a tent?
- Siblings: Seven sisters, three brothers.
- Smoked?: As in the addictive stuff, no; as in the smoke that you use to cook your food, sometimes.
- Sing well?: Not particularly.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.

T
- Tattoos?: No.
- Time for bed: 9-11PM. I usually hit the sack somewhere in there.
- Time you wake up: 6-8AM. Generally 7:30. I have to cook breakfast tomorrow. Totally clueless on what I shall make.
- Thunderstorms: Most interesting spectacles.

U
- Unpredictable: How should I know?

V
- Vacation spot: Lifest, I think.
- Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli. I've developed quite a dislike for that one in the last year.

W
- Weakness: Quite a few.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: No clue.
- Who makes you laugh the most: I don't know.
- Want to be a model?: Definitely. (A model of good behavior and Godliness, of course, not those fashion type models, that'd be dreadful.)
- Ways you run late: My ride decides they want to be late and so I am late.
- Where do we go when we die?: One of two places, like netsirK said.
- Worst Weather?: Hot and humid.

X
- X-Rays: Teeth, arm/hand/wrist, possibly head.
- Ex's: No.

Y
- Year it is now: 1984. Ha, you thought it was '09. *scoffs*
- Yellow: Sunshine
- Yummy food you make: Everything I make is amazing. I made split-pea soup the other night. Two middle sized onions, two cloves of garlic, two tablespoons olive oil, one table spoon butter, twenty-three cups of water, three pounds of peas, a few uncooked potatoes, and a few previously cooked potatoes. Mmmm, good.

Z
- Zoo animal: There all interesting. Snakes and water creatures, and bears and cats possibly the most though.
- Zodiac: I dunno care.

And another tag just for the sake of the thing.

Three Names I go by:
1. Real Name and Nicknames of said name.
2. Mispronunciations of Real Name.
3. Owan and others like it.

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. I've worked in the Soybean department of the local plant research faculty, also in the alfalfa and corn departments.
2. Bookseller's assistant,
3. And siblingsitter.
(Yes, I worked for and earned my iPod and my music and my clothes and my concert tickets, thank you very much.)

Three Places I have lived:
1. IL
2. Previousville, WI
3. Currentville, wI

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three things I am good at:
1. Being annoying
2. Writing longwinded things
3. Not doing what I aught

Three places I have gone on vacation:
1. Othervilles, WI
2. ME
3. IL

Three places I WANT to go on vacation to:
1. See the answer
2. That I put in one
3. Of the previous questions.

Three cars I have leased/owned:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three people that chat with me regularly:
1. Sister #1
2. Sister #2
3. Sister #3

Three of my favorite foods:
1. The one that tastes good.
2. The one that tastes really, really good.
3. The one that is amazingly good.

Three of my favorite movies:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three things I am looking forward to (short-term):
1. Beddy-bye.
2. Possibly tomorrow.
3. Sunday.

Three things I am looking forward to (long-term):
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three things in my wallet right now:
1. Possibly money, not sure.
2. Library card.
3. There's something else too...dunno what it is though. It's a paper of something...but I can't remember what the something is.

Three websites I frequent daily:
1. My Blog
2. Various Other People's Blogs
3. ...
(Do FaceBook Mobile and Twitteriffic count?)

Three places I love to shop:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three of my favorite drinks:
1. Ginger Ale
2. Water
3. Apple Cider Vinegar

Three things I just can't stand:
1. I would
2. Get carried
3. Away.

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Hair
2. Skin
3. Nails

Three things I have struggled with in the last year:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Three ways I like to spend my free time:
1. Messing with my iPod.
2. Reading.
3. Doing nothing.

Three things I have always wanted to do (and have NOT done just yet):
1. Get published.
2. Travel.
3. ...and meet the Newsboys, I guess.

Um, I guess that will be all, for now.

5 comments:

netsirK said...

I love the alphabet tag. It's soo fun!
"How do you want to die?: I don't know, I've never done it so I'm not sure which way I would like best. Though, I'm pretty sure I don't want to die via a stab in the back. Or, atleast, that's what I assume."
XD That amuses me.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Woo, tags! :D I have been amused by this post.
Buuut I don't really have anything to say 'bout it.
'Cept...
Yeah i dont have anything to say 'bout it. >=( Boo, me

Blueh said...

Wow... I like your answers.

1984? Really? Wow, I thought it was 1966. What a golden year that was. ;)

And your answers for favorite food are pretty good, too. :D

Mystery Authoress said...

Ah yes, Aloe Vera can be....unpleasant....but I think health is a fair trade off!

(ponders borrowing the alphabet thing.....)

Daughter of Eve said...

LOL! :D

I need to think about that alphabet one! I might steal it! :P