Birthdays

Today is Duncan's birthday. Or, rather, I'm writing this on Saturday and telling it to post automatically on the day you're reading it. I'm not going to be near the computer, today.

There he is, the mihty Duncan. Photo by Habibi, probably. He started out in Australia, and he's been a drummer of several decades. He's married to Breeon and has three kids, Taylor, Mason, and Jack. And he's, *considers*, eight days older than my Mom. And, *considers*, forty-one years and three hundred and fifty-five days older than my little brother who's birthday was yesterday. And also thirty-eight years and twenty-six days other than my brother. And, *considers yet again*, twenty-seven years and twenty days older than Kiwi.

Unless I'm way off on my math, of course. So, that is all. I'll be back on the computer in a few days. You've only to wait until Monday. Only a few more days and I shall be back; I know you miss me dreadfully. I mean, you do, don't you?

4 comments:

Blueh said...

I'm sorry... this is gonna sounds stupid (and it really is)...

You're gone?

netsirK said...

Yay, many fun birthday parties goin on! :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hurray, I love birthdays! :D
What are you talking aboout....he's turnin 24... ;)
:( I do miss you dreadfully. *sobs * COME BAAACK!!
(Shame on you, Blueh!)

Daughter of Eve said...

What? You actually thing we miss you??? JK!!! :P Happy Birthday, Duncan!!!!

~Queen Lucy~