In Which I Complain at the World's Injustices

Don't take the title too seriously. :P I was going to write about the "injustices" of the world but...it would have been a nasty, complaining, boring post so I shan't. If I did you would have had to take the title very seriously, though.

Two of my sisters and I put our acting/video skills to work this week and won a $25 iTunes gift card. We were probably the only people that entered the contest but...oh well. My portion of the card is $8.33 and so far I'm planning on just sellin' it to one of my sisters I'd rather get CDs than mp3s, except when I only like at the most two of the songs and are sure I shan't like the others and the cover art is ugly. iTunes singles annoy me, actually. Someday I may join the ranks of iTD (iTunes is of the Devil) Anonymous.

Gah, still wondering about the plays we sent to the Church Office. Still no "go" from anyone. It's been a week. And we only have, some, two weeks left... *pulls hair*

I got my first InPoparazzi email newsletter this morning (I signed up sometime last week). The big news of it was about Michael Tait and Peter Furler. Also, Everyday Sunday was in a major car accident recently -- no one was majorly hurt, thankfully. They (InPop) announced they now have Twitter -- after I've been following them for ages. :P Newworldsong recently did a photo shoot. Two exclusive contests (ha! you gotta sign up to learn about them) were in the letter. And, lastly, a bunch of tour dates from a bunch of their artists.
It's pretty cool being a street team member thus far. I'm going to do my best to be a good little member and promote the artists (I only signed up to promote the 'boyz and Paulipops, BTW) but I only just signed up because I heard the street team members will be the first to hear new music and In the Hands of God is coming out, and the 'boyz are signed with InPop, therefore the obvious next step is to sign up. So I did.
The rest of you, being my good little friends and music lovers (all of you are in the first half, the rest of you can just pretend about the second half), need to sign up too. Concerts, new music, updates, a spiffy looking logo to be connected with...if you sign up, put "referred by [Owan's real name]" in the comments section of the sign up form, 'kay?
Even if you don't care about the great things you'll be recieving on your end, you should sign up anyway because it may possibly put something great on my end.
Hey what, yes, I'm partially just saying all this 'cause I want to win one of those contests. (How bad I am/How bad I am/Nobody knows, how bad I am! :P )

I'm currently listening to Revive. I'm not sure what I like better, their amazing site and album cover or their music. An Aussie band, currently touring with ThirdDay... The lead singer's voice is gonna take a little and it's not my favorite style... Not sure. After I listen to the three songs on their website's player another twenty-six times I'll know if they're good or not. By then I'll either love it or hate it. :P

And then, after I do that, I'll go to SevenGlory's website --another lovely one-- and listen to their player in the same manner and see if I end up liking it. Man, I didn't do this before I saw Newworldson, I listened to most of one song and turned it off. Yuck. :P

Okay, nevermind, I've gotta turn off this Revive stuff. *goes to Sevenglory*

Oh, and, whoever doesn't already know, Paulipop's new song can be heard on this MySpace page.

Um, that's all. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

netsirK said...

That's awesome about the itunes gift card! :D Must've been a kewel vid.

I need to listen to this Revive band, everyone seems to be talking about them all of a sudden.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Grr. Due to slowness of internet this shall be a short comment.
So what exactly does one do after signing up? I don't have to like gives them my real address, do I? Or a phone number? Cuz i don't know any of that crap. we use my uncle's address.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

*clicks link *
Hmm...
What do they mean, promote Inpop artists?
will i have to like post stuff everywhere?
heh....nearest major city....no idea what to put for that....
i don't think i'm gonna sign up.