The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything

I've been tossing blog ideas around, sort of, for these last few days. Often I'll think of something to write about and then I don't have time to write and so the idea sits and becomes decrepit and then fades off. Um, anyway, here's this.
My siblings were talking about the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything the other day.
Brother: How is it they don't do anything and still sing?
So, I got to wondering, yes, I've never kissed a spark plug but here are some things I have (and haven't) done.
I have...
-Never been to China.
-Never dug (nor attempted to dig) there, either.
-Given away lemonade.
-Scanned hundreds of books and DVDs (and videos) and been to countless booksales.
-Never dyed my hair.
-Never been on a little league team.
-Flown in a hot air balloon (hmm, "flown" is a very strong word).
-Shot a gun.
-Never jump roped a hundred times.
-Never died.
-Cross-polinated hundreds of soybeans.
-Rogued 'til I couldn't hardly stand.
-Flown in a plane,
-Never a helicopter.
-Never unpurposefully been left at church or a funeral.
-Crawled around/walked through/sat on soupy mud. :P
-Played Twister.
-Saw a "professional" magician (he made a "miniature" statue of liberty disapear and then disapeared himself to end the show).
-Never had a $1,000,000. :P
-Never gone snowboarding.
-Never thrown mash potatoes.
-Never made them, either.
-Plucked a chicken.
Now, someone lyrically gifted. Write me a song.
(The title I gave my last post is from the song Standing At the Station by Paul Colman.)
Sent from my iPod

5 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Darn. i'm not lyrically gifted. Boo, me.
I luff TPWDDA... :D

Daughter of Eve said...

That's a funny song. :P Actually, the movie wasn't half bad for Veggie Tales.

~Queen Lucy~

netsirK said...

You've never died? *gasp* I would've never known that. :P
I have a strange urge to throw mash potatoes at the wall now.

Brittany November said...

The eggs in my last post were from Chickenbuttburgh. I can say that with a lot of confidence because it was my chickens' rear that it came from ;)

GISAK said...

I need help!! I've been looking for the author (or any info) of a play called Sofapillio. I noticed on a post in Sept. that you actually were going to perform this play. Can you supply any info (Source, author, etc.) It would be much appreciated.

cinpad@optonline.net