The Five-Letter A Word: Alone

My journal is full and I don't happen to have a blank book laying around. Problem, that. Writing is like therapy and how am I supposed to manage without my therapy?

I just had half a bar of chocolate. Chocolate is good but not therapy.

How am I supposed to handle issues like, "I'm all alone 'cause nobody likes me! Wahhh!"

A L L A L O N E

Does anyone agree that we have an issue here?

The barn dance yesterday certainly didn't help because that sister has a significant and so does that one, they danced together, and those two are so very significant that they're married. Happy world.

Doesn't my blog leave you with a warm and squishy feeling? It's just so optimistic around here.

This girl I know had a birthday the other month and she invited my sisters and my friends but no yours truly. Story of my life, folks.

*bitterbitterbitter*

No comments: