Bring it On 'Cause I'm Not Here

I have jumped ship.

Okay, I haven't yet. I have a job interview tomorrow. I am hoping that I like them, they like me, I get the position, and that I do not make a fool out of myself. Those four things would be nice--awesome, even.

I am really hoping that this one will go through because I am tired of looking and bring turned down.

The position I am applying for is a "Domestic Jack[-of-All-Trades]," I guess. I am not really sure what all it would be. I'm capable in nearly all the domestic arts and willing to learn the rest.

Sometime between now and the interview (which is tomorrow) I have to come up with a price to put around my neck. I can only be bought for a price. I will have a lot of fun coming up with a wage for a job I do not know.

Still, here is what I currently have:
Washing/Scrubbing and Vacuuming Floors: $200/room
Dusting: $5/cobweb and $20/Venetian blinds
Bathrooms $70/boys' and unisex rooms, $20 for girls only rooms
Childcare: $14/hour for children under the age of 7, $8 for children 7 and older

...Ha. Ha. Ha. Don't you just love my hilarious humor?

No comments: