Things in My Stomach: A Complete List

One: yummy food.
I looove gyros so much! They are so delicious and wonderful. Ohhhh myyyyy. Some people really know how to pamper their guests. Feed 'em gyros, French fries, salad, donut holes, and peanut m&ms. Then send them home with taco flavored doritos. Everyone should take lessons from these folks. ;)

Two: butterflies.
I am supposed to receive a phone call tomorrow. I am feeling very trepidated about it. If it is a call with a negative message I will be both disappointed and relieved. If the call delivers a positive message I will be...even more trepidated.

I love to say the words trepidated. Trepidated. Trepidated. Trepidated.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I hope you get good news! Having butterflies in your stomach is no fun. Very sorry.

I don't think I'm following you anymore. But then, where on earth is your follow button? Oh bother.