Dancing Through Life

Oh, sinus infection, you are cruel.

I went dancing on Saturday. That seems to be my newest activity, dancing.

The dancing is fantastic, always. It's so fun! Except for the fact that I am always...not messing up exactly but being kind of out of it? I feel like I get the question, "What on earth are you doing?" a lot. So, basically, when someone else messes up (or in the odd case when I get confused) I usually do not keep my head and thus, the question.

I also forgot my badge on Saturday! Most mortifying thing ever! I could not believe myself when I realized I was missing it.

Random:
1: I swatted two mosquitoes today. Evil little buggers.
2. Who's Voldemort?

I was in line at the minigrocery store in my town buying chips to bring to the dance.
Cashier #1: Nice dress.
Kelsey: Kris, she's talking to you.
Cashier #1: Actually, I was talking to you.
Kelsey: Oh, well, thank you!
Cashier #2: What's your name tag for?
Me: Oh, grrrr! I'm not wearing mine! Ugh, I cannot believe myself! Blahblahblah Makesbigsceneinpublicplace Blahblahblah

Of course, since my siblings and I always fail to give ourselves leeway, we did not go home so that I could fetch my badge and not be completely mortified. Thus, I was completely mortified. :(

There is a fundraiser dance at the end of the month that is, like, six hours long and sounds like an amazing event. But, since it is a fundraiser, it is seriously overpriced. I mean, I would love to donate but maybe I cannot afford to donate quite so much? Wouldn't you rather get what I can give instead of nothing at all?

I am afraid that, in these situations, I look mournfully at my sisters, and say, "If only we all had boyfriends! They would basically be obliged to pay our way for us. We could put those boys to good use!" It's mature, I know.

Random: I cannot find my memory stick aaaanywhere. And I'm totally listening to Matchmaker, Matchmaker on Pandora right now. GAH! Where is my memory stick?

No comments: