Organizing My Week

My glasses are weird. They're too big and the lenses smudge really easily.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out my week. Trying to organize things like meal making, tasks that need to be done this week, and work. Thinking about things like this ahead of time is good. For one thing, I work on Friday and I'm going to see a play, I also have dinner duty on Friday. Because I will not have time, I made lasagna for supper today. I traded with Mom. I'll have to remember to tell her I'm swapping days with her this week.

I work both Monday and Tuesday so I came up with dinner plans for both of those days. I just like to have a plan and not run around like a headless chicken when it comes time to make food. The plan at the moment is to make Beef with Peppers and mashed potatoes on Monday and have the kids make their own pizzas on Tuesday. I figured I'd just buy frozen dough for the pizzas (heathenish, I know) and...get precut meat? Don't hurt me?

My breakfast portfolio is significantly lacking. I'm supposed to make the relations food on Tuesday morning. I turned to the Pioneer Woman for something new to make. I found this and will be attempting it if I have time. I would have to make bread sometime tomorrow and I might not have time. Depending on how late I get off of work. It looks delicious! Hopefully I will be able to taste it. Problem is, I'm often cooking and then not being able to taste my work. It is kind of terrible.

Since I do not work on Wednesday, that day is being dubbed laundry day. I will have to stay on the ball if I am going to put a dent in my brothers' clothing pile. This day also has "Do not be Lazy" sticky-note reminders stuck all over it. For dinner I am thinking I'll make Rotisserie chicken and mashed potatoes. Plus a vegetable, if I can locate a vegetable.

Thursday, I must go babysit some children in the evening. The morning includes nothing much besides staying at home and not failing at being industrious. Sadly, I fail industrious a lot. I always start out with good intentions. I could get a prize with my good intentions but not exactly with the check marks on my to-do list.

Friday I have to work and I figured I would make Philly steak sandwiches for dinner. Sound reasonable? Do I have your approval to press forward? After work I am going to see Mame, it will be very awesome! I hope. I've heard that it is hilarious and people have told me that I will like it. I hope that I will.

On Saturday, more being industrious at home! Going dancing in the evening. And then, Sunday! And the week is over.

Sunday will also mark only one more week until Kentucky. Gah. Every time I think about it I feel like a headless chicken. Going away is so stressful! It should be fun, though.

No comments: