The Post of the Chit and a Little Chat

Do you know how many times, today, I have said how excited I am for Saturday. I have said it way too many times. But, it's true, I am super, duper, really excited for Saturday.

The level of eagerness is embarrassing. I'm serious, I blush inwardly. And I probably would outwardly if the real reason for my most extreme eagerness was revealed. It isn't so I continue to blush inwardly.

In other news, I actually thought about resurrecting my Twitter account today. I haven't posted a thing on there in, let's see, fourteen months? I logged in today and looked at my feed, found out that Owl City has a new music video called Alligator Sky. I remember, a long time ago, when Owl City was a nobody. Three years ago, maybe four? He had his MySpace with three or four songs on it. Hello Seattle was pretty awesome, it still is fantastic.

In my almost 2,000 tweet life on Twitter, I posted these three tweets.

  • "His head was swimming freestyle, but his stomach was doing the butterfly."
  • "...And if his breathing had been sepulchral before, this time it sounded like someone in Hades with bronchitis." -- Douglas Adams
  • "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." -- Winston Churchill
The majority of my twits were quotes and the rest were...rather forgettable. Haha

Last night I dreamed a somewhat bizarre dream. I've had a lot of dreams lately that I don't care to recount but in this one, something awesome happened. I was on a weird tour of a Alice in Wonderland type building, a lot of people I know were there too and so was Kristin Chenoweth. Kristin Chenoweth was singing and generally being amazing. I was singing along with her and we sounded pretty fantastic. (Fantasy dream, I think so.) And later on in the dream, in between the crazy stuff that happened, I won a card game. I don't remember what game it was, it's always on the tip of my tongue. Anyways--I won and that made my dream self very happy. :)

No comments: