Seven Friday Shorts

1. If you haven't been on my blog in the last couple of days then you missed out on my post about The Girl Who Ate Everything because that post somehow, magically, disappeared. When I went to bed, it was on my page and had one comment on it, when I woke up this morning: "this post does not exist." The post "I'm Sooo Hungry" is gone, never to be seen again. Sorry, folks!

2. Les Mis! Tomorrow! I cannot believe I am going to see Les Miserables! I am...thrilled. Beyond thrilled. Overjoyed. My life is going to be pale and boring in the afterglow. :P

3. I am a Joseph fan. Yes, it's true, the story is not historically true so you need to be a certain kind of person in order to like the show. You have to be someone who can look past the fact that it is a Bible story gone nonsense and just see it as a bizarre, funny musical. I like it and I am looking forward to seeing it tonight. I am seeing it performed by a bunch of 2nd-12th graders. I assume the older kids will get the adult parts and the younger kids will get the kids parts. I wonder how good the set will be? I believe it is in a church but from what I know, the performers have to pay quite a bit to be part of the "acting school." I should think they'd have plenty of money for sets. I hope it is good! $8 to see a musical I like: NBD.

4. I would like to be bilingual. Seriously! It would make my life easier if I knew Spanish and ASL besides the English I already know. I feel like I am often in situations with people who do not speak the same language as I do or do not speak it very well. If only I spoke their language--problem solved! How do you go about learning a new language anyway? I probably haven't got the smarts for it anyway. Just ain't brilliant enough! Nor determined at all.

5. I disappoint myself.

6. Today I am going to try making lasagna stuffed with spinach and ricotta. If we've got the ingredients, which I think we do. It sounded delicious so I am going to try it. :)

7. I am seeing Les Miserables tomorrow!! :D

No comments: