I'm Sooo Hungry

I just discovered The Girl Who Ate Everything and it is awesome. Thank you, Mrs. Awesome, Sr. (Pioneer Woman) for introducing me to this awesome site of fantastic recipes.

My introduction started with these heavenly looking little squares of fantastic. The strawberries and the filling and the crisp, yummy coating. Oh, me. The way to my heart is straight through the mouth and down to the stomach--not though the chest with a bullet as some would argue. Now, problem: I couldn't easily make these for my family because there are so many of us. Only on a holiday would this work. Or sometime when there are other good things to eat. I could make it work. A special shopping trip would be required. *schemes* I will make this yummy happen!

Lasagna stuffed with spinach and ricotta. Oh, woman, you make my heart go pitty-pat. This. In the kitchen. Friday. It will happen! If I have anything to say about the matter, it will happen. Problem is that I'd have to somehow get to the grocery store. Or send somebody else. I will not be satisfied until this and my taste buds are shaking hands and saying things like howdy-do to each other.

This paragraph doesn't come with the a link but...on The Girl Who Ate Everything's suggestion. I am going to make cookies with hard boiled eggs because I like to try funky things like that. :)

And why did I delete my paragraph about the chicken pillows? Who doesn't want to try a chicken pillow? You could serve it with steamed corn and peas and have a chicken pot pie sort of thing going on.

1 comment:

Kiwi D. Fruit said...

Oh! Ohhhhhh! OHHHHH!!!!!
Shame on you for posting this post, and putting a link on Facebook!!!

Sis & I spent twenty minutes looking at her recipies. Soh Muhuch chocolate and strawb'ries. And sugar. I gained 20 pounds or so just LOOKING at all of it! And now, seeing this link, I cannot help but spend another extravagant amount of time looking at more.

Ohhhhhhhh.....
yuuuum.
~Kiwi~