All I Want for Christmas is My Health

Day five of sinusitis. So much fun.

The weekend wasn't so bad because, well, it was the weekend.

Monday was a nightmare. Pounding headache, swimming vision. Oh the great and horrible pain.

Tuesday I found a jar of junior ibuprofen in the cupboard. Chewable grape-flavored tablets. Took four before going to work, the recommended dose for eleven-year-old is three. It was awesome until three or four hours before I got home and the pounding headache came back.

Opened the jar of ibuprofen this morning, only six tablets left. Had the dose of an eleven-year-old, redosed at about two o'clock. Things were manageable for all of my nearly ten hour day. Yay! I am hoping that today was also a really good day for quality for me. I am hoping that my mush of a brain is what caused the errors I made this week. I felt okay today so, hopefully, no errors? :)

Now I am all out of painkillers, whether junior or adult. How will I manage tomorrow?

I just want to be healthy. Go away sinus infection!

In other news, I still think this song is awesome.

No comments: