Too Much Information

Today blogs everywhere are showing lists of things that people are thankful for.

I'm just sitting here hating myself. I don't want to post about things I am thankful for. I am unhappy and I want everyone to know it.

You know they say, "We can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way." Sometimes in my life I look back and think, "Well, that was definitely the hard way."

I wish I could learn stuff and become a "better" person without all the painful transitional stuff.

...Can't we go back to the high that was 2-3 weeks ago? When I perfectly happy? I was walking on sunshine that week, now I am in the black hole of Calcutta.

Scary thought: when you do something good, no one remembers; when you do something bad, no one forgets.

Anyways. Things that I am thankful for:

  1. My family.
  2. The extreme lack of relationship drama in my life.
  3. My church.
  4. My friends.
  5. The future.
  6. Opportunity.
  7. Soda/sweets.
  8. Jesus.
  9. Blankets, beds, and pillows.
  10. Distractions.
  11. Food.
  12. People.
  13. “You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  14. Music.
  15. Running water.
  16. My bestest shirt that my grandmother found for me today.
  17. Kleenex/Puffs facial tissue.
  18. Communication.
  19. Life.

I ended each of those with a period because periods are nice and bring lots of closure.

No comments: