Modes of Transportation

I want a truck! Somebody, build a truck that is awesomely trucky but gets 32 miles a gallon. Or maybe even just 28. Sure it is only 28 miles to the gallon but it's a truck.

Or a motorcycle. Either of those would send me into delighted spasms. But not just any old truck, a big, massive thing or an old one in a quirky color with complimentary rust spots. And not any old bike, it would have to be beastly.

Ahh. Be still my quaking heart.

Truck in the winter, motorcycle in the summer. I would have to drive my truck in the summer too, trucks are epic year round.

My heart cannot be still.

 ...This is me thinking in theory, especially on the motorcycle bits. Like, do I have the guts to actually drive one? Also, do I have the patience for a helmet?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Ohmyword! Yesss! I would die of joy if I had a truck. A motorcycle too! I really don't care how dangerous those things are! They're awesome. ^_^