[SARCASM]I'm Brilliant[/SARCASM]

So! I was late for work the other day. I always get to work 20-30 minutes before my shift starts. I'm never late, ever. If I'm running late it means I get there fifteen minutes before my shift.

This was a blessing the other day when I blew a tire on the way to work. I walked the rest of the way to work. I walked for twenty minutes and came in with ten minutes to spare.

Anyways. I got to work on Tuesday and saw a full parking lot and recognized the cars of people who don't arrive until after I do. Weird, I thought. Why's everyone here so early? I walked in and asked our receptionist what was going on. He told me, in the most serious, shame-on-you voice, that everybody had an hour early start.

Craaaap. How did everyone get the memo but me? So. Yeah. I was thirty-seven minutes late and got grief about it all day long. (Everybody else new about the early start. Except little old me. Everybody else.)

Yet another thing I'm going to have to try and live down. :P

...And there's nothing else to see here.

Peace, y'all.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

dislike