Feeling Like Tracy Turnblad

"Don't make me wait one more minute for my life to start."


Which is silly, I know. My life has obviously started, it's been going full tilt for quite some time now. :P

At the moment I feel I am on a long and twisty detour. Just meandering around until some new something comes along that needs to be conquered. I'm feeling kind of stalled, stalled on the side of the road--changing the tire, looking at the map, checking the engine. I feel I'm not, you know, getting anywhere. Eventually I will start going again but at the moment I am stalled.

I hope I will start driving this week! I also hope I get the luxury of starting small but I might not get that. I might just have to take the wheel when someone needs to get somewhere (how Heather started) instead of waiting for a empty parking lot and a free driver to present itself. I am nervous, if you're interested. (Yes, you guessed it, my permit came in the mail on Saturday. Before you ask: my picture is dreadful, more than dreadful.)
Also--I am so visiting the hardware store some time soon and getting copies of all the important keys. Then, whenever something is locked and the key is missing, guess who will jump in and save the day? Yours truly! :D

I think that I will do some more job application filling this week, my options are limited when I can't drive myself anywhere. The jobs need to be either within walking distance or within five minutes or so. I'm hoping that I will get the chance to do that soon, I'd like to do it
tomorrow but I have to work. :P

I am aware that this whole stalled thing is very silly, like I previously mentioned. My life only feels slow when, in reality, it's sliding by with great force. My days seem to be filled with destinations and errands and things that must be accomplished and things that should be accomplished. I definitely feel busy, it's just not the productive business I desire. Life matters, of course, even when it doesn't seem like what's happening is significant, it is.

...

...

Blah. I don't know what I'm trying to say. Shutting up now....

No comments: