Randomly Rambling

I am frustrated. I will tell you honestly, I despise any weather that includes temperatures of over seventy-five degrees. Seventy-five is the limit.

Anyways, to occupy myself and get my mind on other things.

My day was...not sure what the word is! I'm glad I got my laundry done this morning, I'll tell you that much. :P Did a little, little cleaning this morning--not much, really. Ate breakfast. Yay for breakfast.

Anyways, went to work. Spent an hour hoeing and that produced a dime-sized blister. More tomorrow. Also, made 80 crosses in four hours. I wanted to get a hundred but I guess this will have to do me. Can't change it now. I will make a new record tomorrow though!

Maybe. I'm actually really dreading tomorrow. I hear it's supposed to rain. That's another story, though.

When I got home I made chicken and egg salad sandwiches for supper. (Fascinating, I know.) I thought they tasted kind of funky and Rebekah agreed but the rest liked them.

My great uncle and grandfather were here today. Stopping in on their way to Maine from Alaska. That was cool.

Some friends made us a gift of a bunch of blueberries. Very sweet of them! Kelsey made blueberry crisp from them and my uncle bought ice cream to go with it. You can pretty much count on us having ice cream when my great uncle comes to visit. :) He also bought some fruit, a very yummy treat!

Well we were eating those same friends installed our new washing machine for us. Yay! It is a front loader, I don't think I've ever used a front loader before. I hear it is good, though. Sadly we have no installed and working dryer at the moment. Guess we will be using the line for awhile! I hear they also accidently discovered a problem with the water pressure and a valve somewhere and fixed that. Woot.

After that, I was tired so I sat down and stayed seated for a long while.

...

I hate this heat.

1 comment:

Daughter of Eve said...

The heat is killing me too... why did I ever wish for summer??

:P