The Blizzardy Day

Stupid snow. I like snow most of the time, except when it is inconvenient. It's mostly inconvenient in the forms of shoveling and driving. The cold isn't a problem except when you want to go out or when the draftiness of the house you live in is particularly noticeable.

Today was going to be a good day, I was going to go to church, I was going to be all industrious and tie candy canes, I was going to learn some new square dancing steps. Until the snow came and canceled church and square dancing, candy cane tying got canceled for another reason altogether. Still, all my plans for today were foiled and ruined!

*pout*

I'm hungry and there is nothing to eat, nothing at all! :( Okay, there is a little bit but nothing that can be eaten without some sort of preparation. I am too hungry for preparation. I should also just sit it out until my sister's have lunch finished.

One slightly good thing about having square dancing canceled is that I will have a free evening with which to make cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow. (Yes, be jealous. We're going to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow! :D )

This next week is worth looking forward to: a birthday party on Wednesday, caroling on Friday, a Christmas program on Saturday, and movie watching and square dancing next Sunday.

1 comment:

Kiwi D. Fruit said...

"I'm hungry and there is nothing to eat, nothing at all! :( Okay, there is a little bit but nothing that can be eaten without some sort of preparation. I am too hungry for preparation."
Well said! I feel like that a lot. Quite often. Very often. In fact, if we don't have pre-prepared food on hand, I'm around 25% less likely to eat that meal. Sad, isn't it? But don't worry, if I'm starting to starve I'll go ahead and make something, it's just that I don't usually feel hungry enough to go out of my way to eat. =P I know, I'm weird.
~Kiwi~