Joy Ride to China!

In between tossing and turning last night I dreamt that three of my siblings took a plane to China. I think it was a plane at least. As far as I can remember we had no good reason for going there. As far as I can tell, it was just for the fun of it. Immeadiately after landing on Chinese soil we took a bought (the Titanic, actually) back to America.

My siblings and I were completely unprepared for the trip. We didn't sign up to have our meals with the rest of the ship's passengers and the only eatable items we brought with us were 2-3 dozen muffins. We managed to survive the three-day trip, however, because of the generosity of some friends who just so happened to be boating to America as well.

Somehow, during the trip, I managed to hurt my leg pretty badly. I think my calf was mutilated by some terrorists but I cannot exactly remember. Anyways. It was very painful and ugly. I got seventeen stitches/staples in it. (If the ship had a ship's monkey than he was probably the one who put my leg back together. If not than it was probably the ship's surgeon.)

Right about this time my mother appeared on board the Titanic. How she managed to board a ship in the middle of the Atlantic. No clue. Maybe my dreamself was in such pain that it started hallucinating. (Side note: I am not very good at geography, is the Atlantic correct?)

I also received a great many get well cards, some of them with money in them. One of the card had a great many slots/pockets in it, like eight. Each one held a note and/or money in it. It filled my lap full of stuff. I felt so loved. Another of the cards was signed "Will" and I was puzzled about it because I do not know any wills. I looked at the address on the envolope and it was actually from someone named Troy.

How thickheaded can I be?! Will is a very common shortening of Troy! ;)

1 comment:

Kate said...

haha! Your dreams are the best.