When I'm Lying in My Bed....

...And the furniture starts creeping
I just laugh and say, "Cut that out!"
Then get back to my sleeping....

So on, and so on. I feel like I am just lying in my bed waiting for the sun to come up. I have been tossing for the past two hours and getting rather bored with it. And, if I am correct, I have a rather long day ahead of me. I am going to be working for some time and then I'll come home for a few minutes and then go babysit a bunch of crrrazy children. (In this case, a bunch equals fifteen.)

I guess I will just lay here and plan out my life for the next three weeks. Maybe I should include outfits in my planning.

Speaking of outfits, today is St. Patrick's Day and I somehow managed to not possess any green clothing. Okay, I have one piece of green. A bright green jacket, a jacket I will probably wear to the Fancy, Smancy Dance on Saturday. I wish I had a shamrock handband and a black shirt. If I did, I would wear that. If I even just had some green, sparkly stickers or a fake tattoo thingy to decorate my face with.

How I managed to have such an unuseful wardrobe, I don't know. It's a crime, though. I should be arrested, arrested by the Wardrobe Wardens.

I'll wear my forest green glasses. That will not console me hardly at all but I shall do it anyway.

I worked thirteen hours yesterday. A new record! :) I feel silly saying things like "my job" and refering to my work as work. I mean it is and then again, it's not like I'm carrying slab of concrete all day so it's not really work. I just run around doing errands, dealing with the dog, dealing with tears and drool, dealing with dirty dishes, messy flours, and trying to plan dinners and having your plans constantly over ruled. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I love spring.

Oh, and, have you heard the news? Yesterday the vending machine gave me two candy bars instead of one! And, hear this, I only ate one of them. So, obviously food consumption has nothing to do with the fact that I cannot sleep. 2AM, 3AM, 4AM, 5AM, next stop: six o'clock.

No comments: