Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Singin'

Up until five minutes ago I thought that the line from the song Sway was "Only you have that magic technique/When we swing I go 'Weeee!'" I just found out that it's actually "When we swing I go weak" and I am kind of disappointed. The way I thought it was was kind of funny and it reminded me of someone.

I've had Sway going through my head today, also Walking on Sunshine and Marry You.

I really like the chorus of Walking on Sunshine, I've had it in and out of my head since sometime yesterday when it got lodged there. The chorus is just so fun and happy! I love it. Interestingly enough, I don't like just about any version of the song I have yet heard. (I do like the Glee Halo/Walking on Sunshine mash-up, though.)

I've been running around singing the chorus since we got home from the wedding yesterday. Nothing helps my bad moods quite like Going Out does. :)

For the record: I think Marry You is a completely ridiculous, silly, and stupid song. Seriously now, "It's a beautiful night/We're looking for something dumb to do/Hey, baby, I think I want to marry you." Obviously not good grounds for a healthy marriage! ;)

Despite all that? I kind of like the song. It's kind of catchy...and just fun. But really immature. I am at an impasse.

No comments: