Seven Friday Shorts

1. I was surfing YouTube and I clicked to listen to Work by Jars of Clay and then went back to the other page I was surfing. A commercial/trailer/dooblededoo started so I flipped back to see if it was interesting or not.

IT WAS THE MOST EYE SEARING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. Final Destination. Close up image of some sort of eye surgery thing. It was seriously gross looking.

2. Speaking of Work by Jars of Clay. I was recently introduced. Our relationship is going splendidly.
I have no fear of drowning
It's the breathing that's taking all this work

Do you know what I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"?
What I mean when I say, "I don't want to be alone"
I am feeling less than perky and this song seems to match the occasion. The replay button is serving me well. I'm afraid I've got a mind blank going on, I cannot think of any sad songs. What am I supposed to do when I am feeling sad but don't have any sad songs to listen to?

3. I got called chubby today. I can understand that, though. I am wearing shorts and my legs aren't exactly toned. ;) Hopefully that is not too graphic for any one. ;)

4. I just coined my own "phrase" by smashing a couple of already coined "phrases" together. This is it: "I want to talk to you so badly but I don't want to be the one to start the conversation because I would feel like a stalker and I figure that if you wanted to talk to me, you'd start it."

That would be the child of my current loneliness and sadness.

5. My land, I am having a really swell week. Sorry for the lack of joyfulness! My reason for being upset?

...Okay, I just spent, like, twenty minutes trying to find the gif of the Doctor yelling, "I don't know" but I couldn't find it. So, you'll just have do with my old typing. My reason? I don't know. It's just the way it is. I'm feeling tired, unhealthy, unhappy, stressed, lonely, and generally blah. So there you go. Don't judge me.

6. I had a really good day at work today. It was awesome. We had happy nanny and children bonding time. One of them even asked me when they would see me again before I left. They seem to have also taken to teasing me. This went down before I left:
M: Have fun at the wedding tomorrow!
Me: Oh, I will.
N: You're getting married?!
Me: No, silly.
Them: *haha, we're so funny and cute, aren't we?*

7. It would be awfully helpful, when making big decisions, to see the future. If I know what is ahead than I would know what needs to be done know. It would take all the stress out of decisions. Oi, that would be nice.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Indeed.

Anonymous said...

2) Here's my favorite sad songs.

Over the Rhine "Born"
=====================
It's happy and sad at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-UvJ4LBzVg


Johnny Cash "Hurt"
==================
Very sad but makes me think of my grandma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go



3) Chubby what!!!???? !!!??? Ok so I don't believe it


4) Sorry I'm writing you but don't know you well. Sounds a bit like your statement.


7) Yes knowing the future would be nice.


--Shawn Lynes

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I just listened to Johnny Cash's Hurt song. It's rated R, and this definitely isn't something to listen today to on a wedding day.

I like the video of it, but just listening to the lyrics are really really sad. i do recall thinking like this when my grandma died, but still wow. Sorry. Basically if I could give up my whole empire and see her again.

Kate said...

Sorry your life's being lame. I hope it gets it's act together soon. :)