Sleepytime Entertainment

Last night I dreamed that I went to sign-up our Most Amazing Skit Ever for Talent Night. And, horror of horrors, all the slots were filled! I was so sad and disappointed! And angry for being such a procrastinator!

But, picking your Talent Night act is such a big decision, it really cannot be rushed. You've got to hold out for the best. Yesterday we decided what the best is and we're ready to start calling people up and asking them to donate their talents.

And, we've got nineteen days to turn this script into an amazing drama. No big deal.

I also dreamed I participated in a four-part harmony. Or something. It was very impromptu, randomly started by a friend of mine (who I haven't seen in forever) while we were just chilling out.

And in my dream there was some guy who was like, "I'm crushing on you, that's why I am sitting next to you," and I was like, "Okay, that's cool. I don't mind."

...And that's how I entertain myself while I sleep. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha. ----shawn

Isaiah Hoffland said...

Man, Thats Creepy Kris....

Daughter of Eve said...

o_O Wow...=P