Seven Friday Shorts

1. The other week in an episode where I chased a urine soaked dog around the kitchen, I broke my old sandals. I don't mind because I didn't actually like them. I went to Walmart a couple of days later and replaced them with my very first ever pair of flip-flops.

Flip-flops aren't super practical, they expose my ugly feet, and they've given me blisters between my toes. However, they're not all that bad and cheaper than a new pair of sandals.

2. I took an hour long walk today. After I got home from work and my "errands" I figured I would get myself a wee bit of exercise. I walked the perimeter streets of the town. It was about an hours worth of walking at a very moderate pace. The weather is lovely out, so comfortable.

3. How is it that events get so congested on the calendar. One week there is nothing, the next week there are two or three things going on every single day. Last week, I was in a bad mood pretty much all week long. Nothing cures my bad moods like going out but there was nothing to go to. Nothing happened last week. Besides what happened Monday evening and the events on Saturday that cured me. This week there is something every single day. Next week is looking to be inbetween. Fairly busy, but not too gas-guzzling. Haha

4. The pieces are falling into place, my life is going pretty splendidly. It sounds ridiculous but, the things that I have been wanting to happen for a long time have started happening. It's pretty swell. I am excited. The journey to adulthood continues. Haha

5. I am eating coconut white chocolate. Normally I don't like white chocolate but this stuff ain't too shabby.

6. I am going to a concert tomorrow. Officially going! At first I was going and then I was like...er, I don't actually like any of the people performing except The Afters, and then I was going. So, yeah, I be a going to a concert. A free concert. Woot, woot.

The artists are Lecrae, The Almost, Skillet, and The Afters. I am a fan of The Afters but I definitely don't care for Lecrae, I don't really know much about The Almost. Skillet...don't like them but I will probably like them better than Lecrae.

7. I took two tests for a job today. One was a math test that I got 26 out of 30 right and the other was a grammar test, I got two wrong on the grammar test but I am not sure how many questions there were total. Anyway--interview next Thursday. Oh boy, oh boy. I am not sure whether I won't the job or not, I guess I will know more on Thursday. Eeek. May I make the wisest decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a 2 hour walk tonight it was nice.

I expect to see you on the front row with Claire seeing Lecrae and loving it. (By the power of persuasion of Alicia & Amalie & Kelsey & Heather I can say this).

-Shawn L

ps. Claire hates Lecrae, but Bob V loves it. Old fogies like him.