The Good Vs. the Bad

The bad:
  • I haven't had a proper sleep in two days.
  • I was all excited for the weekend and then someone had to go and have other plans. All weekend excitement is basically gone.
  • This week is long and painful.
  • I want to get out of the house so badly, so badly I'd even jump at the chance to go out for coffee. (lol)
  • I'm the only one in my family who likes Lady Gaga's Born This Way. (Yes, I am ashamed.)
The Good:
  • One of my friends called me up the other day. We chatted. It was so nice.
  • Talent Night is going to be freaking awesome. So excited.
  • I'm listening to Journey's Anyway You Want It--what hideous hairstyles.
  • As far as I can tell, I aced two job interviews and three different tests, even if I was late for the first test.
  • I recently heard my sister sing this, "Next thing you know I'm high and rising/Next thing you know my heart is in your hands/Next thing you know nobody's dying/Next thing you know I'm a brand new man."
  • I sure ain't neglecting my little blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are going to the wedding aren't you????

we can't go because of other plans long ago, but weddings are fun.

-shawn

Isaiah Hoffland said...

Yeah You have to go to the wedding!!!