Topic: Music, Method: Random

Why is Glee's cover of Sweet Caroline so short? No one can sing it like Noah Puckerman [Mark Salling?] but it is so short. It's two minutes of sweet, sweet music and then the end. I listen like this: happy, heartbreak, replay, happy, heartbreak, replay, happy....

I just added a new song to my repertoire. Mainly, Work by Jars of Clay. I just heard it live and I was like, "Dude, I like this song." So, do you know what I mean when I say I don't want to be alone?

Question: how is This Magic Moment (Ben E. King and the Drifters) not overplayed on the radio and known by everybody? It is an awesome song. I love it.

Right now, when I sing I sound even more like a dying penguin than I usually do. Hoarseness, go away. It would help if I wasn't always talking so loudly.

...I was going to take that thought and start in on a list of things that I annoy myself with/wish I didn't do. It was too depressing and negative so I took it back out again...

Is it bad that I like the song DJs Got Us Falling in Love Again? In the video, Pitbull is like the underdog ruler. One of those most wanted fellows who rule cities from their back-room-of-shady-club-headquarters.

Stellar Kart just made the Coolest Band Ever charts for putting together an EP of four Disney song covers. Who does that? Only the cool kids, (i.e. Stellar Kart). (Note: if you search "part of your world ep stellar kart" on Google, my blog is the second link. Very weird.)

1 comment:

Kiwi D. Fruit said...

Actually, now your blog is the FIRST and second link!
=D