What's Up

I was just going to post a post titled "Songs for the Current Events" with lyrics from "Go the Distance" from Hercules and "Reflection" from Mulan. Those two songs kind of fit the current events of my crazy life.

Then I decided that ya'll deserve a proper post, therefore, I'm making something of a proper post.

Last week/Earlier this week, I was on something of a my-life-is-finally-starting cloud. And now I'm like, can't we go back to the way it was! This is stressful, hectic, and...expensive. Haha

I had my last day of work on Friday, my youngest charge is starting school this year. I am not needed any more. :( Thankfully, though, I start my new job tomorrow. I'm pretty thrilled.

I am ashamed to write this but: I haven't worked a forty hour work week in, like, a year. Now that I am starting in on that again (YES!), I feel like all my time is eaten up by work.

I will be working evenings, which is kind of really not cool. Just when I finally got back into a small group Bible study! :( Seriously, that is my main reason for being bummed about working evenings.

So, yeah, I'm glad that this job is available for me. But--I am looking to be there only very short term because, I've got another job I want more. I am expecting a phone call about the other job tomorrow.

There are more current happenings I could blab about right now but--gotta go watch the newest Doctor Who episode!

1 comment:

Eric Schonblom said...

Will either job let you catch up on your To-Read list? Probably not (unless you are a night watchman [watchperson?]).
Hope the job(s) work out!