Don't Mind Me

AAAHHHHH! O.o

Words cannot describe, these thoughts screaming through my head. They're running around up there trying to find closure.

There is no closure available...yet.

Songs for the moment: Hey There Delilah (Plain White Ts), Misery (Maroon 5), Fix You (Coldplay), Never Forget You (Noisettes), The Scientist (Coldplay), Need You Now (Lady Antebellum), and so on.

I really miss the ol' Facebook right now. Most of the time I don't even remember the Facebook days but right now, I miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure like Coldplay, maybe today I'll listen to them at work.

Yep sometimes online to share thoughts isn't the best. Do you have close friends to get together with and talk/pray? How about yours sisters/mom?

Just something I thought of, as my brothers in Christ as so helpful when I'm struggling or have so many thoughts I can't handle. Many times my accountability group is so helpful for that. (the group is 3 guys total)


Shawn L

Miss Me said...

Kris, it's like losing a friend, isn't it. :\