Story of My Life

I have listened to the song Somewhere Only We Know by Keane so many times this week.
And if you have a minute why don't we go
Talk about it somewhere only we know
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go, somewhere only we know
Don't you just love it when a song fits your thoughts or events in your life? I love it. Hardly ever am I thinking one thing and don't have a song to sing.
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
I'm not sure exactly what to say or where to begin or anything. I do want to talk. Figure out where I am in all of this, and where everybody else is.
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?
...In other, less vague, news, going to fun girl party tonight after work. Yay. It'll be grand. Eat naughty food, talk about the things that girls talk about. (Anyone who hangs out with a group of girls knows that conversation topics have no limits.) I am looking forward to it.

I was in Culvers last night, all by myself. The last time I was in that particular Culvers with friends we spent most of the evening arguing about whether or not one of the employees was male or not. (Don't you hate it when you cannot tell?) The same employee was working in there. Officially, she's a she. Unless his/her problems run deeper than we originally thought.

And today is going to be a fantastic day. It will be. I say it will and so it will. End of story. :)

No comments: