Who Am I? and Real Good Things

Every time I've tried posting this week I've stopped because I just sounded way too depressed. I'm sure anyone who reads this blog comes away thinking I'm a very unhappy person.

I'm not an unhappy person, honest. Sure I am moody and insecure and I tend to blog when I am upset but...I don't feel like I'm an unhappy person. Am I?

I really dislike it when someone tells me to smile or to smile more. If someone tells me that than I must have just been not smiling, I must have been looking unhappy. Do I look unhappy to random passerbys? This worries me.

Some good things that happened to me this week:
  • I put a dollar in a vending machine and, besides my twenty cents change, I got two bags of chips. How seriously awesome is that? If (positive) vending machine malfunctions don't brighten your day, I don't know what will!
  • Someone told me that I seem "so kind and very friendly," it made me feel all warm and cozy. :P
  • I have worked three and a half hours of overtime so far this week. I am hoping that number will significantly increase over the next two days. It'll make bill paying so much easier!
  • When I apologized for failing to be on top of things for the second time in a row, the person just shrugged it off and asked how I was. My whole heart appreciated it.
I am going to wear my Doctor Who shirt today. It'll be awesome.

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

your blog is awesome, Kristen(:

Daughter of Eve said...

O_O You have a Doctor Who shirt? *steals it* I wanteth it. Pwease?

;)