Not the Brightest Knife in the Drawer

Today I put my glasses through the washing machine.

...Just, wow. How does a person put their glasses through the wash? Obviously it takes special talent.

Last night when I was going to bed I took them off and dropped them on top of the clothes in the laundry basket next to me. Normally I'll hook my glasses over the vase on my "dresser" but last night I was feeling lazy. I just dropped them on top of the laundry.

A couple minutes later I changed into my pajamas and threw the clothes I had been wearing into the basket. This morning I carried the basket downstairs and stuffed the clothes into the magically wonderful new washing machine we have.

They were horribly bent out of shape but they were easily fixed. Never have I had a pair of glasses bend back again so easily. It was awesome.

That's today's adventure for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that graphic is making me a bit gently mad because I keep looking at and am distracted while reading your note. Nice plan.

Daughter of Eve said...

Hehehe. That part of that episode of Doctor Who was so epic...*cough* Anyway. *stops being distracted* As to your post... not fun at all. -_- But hey, at least you didn't break them... I've done that a few times, and I wasn't even being violent.

Anonymous said...

I should get past episode 11 in season one in dr what not