Four Points of Awesome

1. I got zero errors at work today. Woohoo! I am learning a new *can't think of appropriate word* and this is the first day since I started this new thing where I haven't received an error. I'm pretty pleased. :D

2. My car hasn't flashed the death light at me for the last three days. I guess it was just a momentarily lapse of reason. It is being quite good for me once again. Yay. I am going to vacuum it out tomorrow morning because, right now? Goldfish cracker crumbs everywhere.

3. I bought the most wonderfully warm and delicious hoodie today. It was on sale for $25 and I had a coupon so I paid $18, which is a lot more than I would normally pay for a sweater but it's so cuddly! I couldn't resist.

4. I got a free chocolate bar today. It tasted terrible but still! Free candy bar. :D (Tasted terrible because it had a thin jelly-like substance in it. I would prefer my chocolate to not have raspberry jelly in it, thank you!)

And a picture for good measure:

1 comment:

Shawn L said...

Sweet list. :)

Here's Mine

1) I'm on Vacation Wednesday-Friday
2) I hung out with the Holmbergs on Monday
3) Got a sweet email from Heather.
4) Did I mention I don't work 3 days!!