If My Heart Says, "I'm Sorry" Can We Leave it at That?

I have died of shame and embarrassment.

Eventually I will resurrect and be my old not-afraid-to-look-you-in-the-face self. Life goes on whether you want it to or not.

"People will forget what you did and forget what you said, but they'll never forget how you made them feel."

Song for the moment: I So Hate Consequences by Relient K
And I so hate consequences
And running from you is what my best defense is
I hate these consequences
Because I know that I let you down
Now I don't wanna deal with that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

‎"I am always going into the far country, and always returning home as a prodigal, always saying, Father, forgive me, and thou art always bringing forth the best robe." __Valley of Vision__ "Continual Repentance"


---Shawn L

Anonymous said...

Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

--Shawn